Industrial

Protective color

Extra Form
Country China
Year 2020
Award WINNER
Affiliation Guangzhou academy of fine arts
Designer Wu Zhichun
Description(English) This work uses the plasticity of tin foil to shape the shape of the skirt, which coincides with the concept of "camouflage". It looks strong, but in my heart, I use this layer of tin foil "armor" to protect myself due to my timidity. The daily state of the contemporary young people by the "protection color" - "heavily guarded" to call attention to this theme, hope we can use love to warm the people around us, let everyone put down the heart of the guard, show the most real themselves, start again.
Description(Native) 很多动物有保护色,类似豹子的花纹和青蛙的绿,还有不少会变色,但最高境界是拟态,不只是颜色,连外形都会产生变化。我们为了掩盖自己孤独和痛苦,就像动物会适应环境的保护色一样,人也有保护自己的盔甲,这个行为既是本能也是刻意。这种本能的保护自己的心理行为成为这系列的灵感来源。利用锡纸的可塑性塑造出裙子的形态,材料看似结实,实则可以重塑,具有流动性。这样的特性与我们的“保护色”概念不谋而合,看似强大,内心却因胆怯而利用锡纸这层“盔甲”来保护自己。这个“保护色”不是颜色的变化,而是材质的变化。它出现在表层,就会和“空气”发生反应,伤害别人也伤害自己。 “保护色”所表现的当代年轻人的日常状态——“戒备森严”,呼吁社会关注这个话题,希冀我们能够用爱心去温暖身边的人,多一些理解与关怀,让大家放下心中的戒备,流露出最真实的自己,回到本初。社会需要更多这样的艺术品、产品来使大家产生共鸣,以期达到生活环境美好、处处充满阳光的目的。
Positive Comments
Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 Next ›
/ 1
  1. Fresh Sliced Bread

2. Green Camera

3. Li Bai

4. purr

5. The Growth Curve

6. X in the world

7. NO ANGLE

8. COCLE

9. Heterogeneous symbiosis

10. Foldable Medicine Bottle

11. Moisture-humidifier

12. Protective color

13. Packaged Light

14. BLOWING IN THE SONG

15. Copper Ball Eraser

16. last sweet

17. clear

18. U-dresser

19. HENG-Balance Lamp

20. Flowerpot -Watering from the Side

21. 2in1 Kitchen Funnel

22. Book Air Ticket

23. Capture the shadow

24. Lift-ring Battery

25. planetary exploration

Board Pagination ‹ Prev 1 Next ›
/ 1

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 Cancel

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

关于我们

K设计大奖是由 DESIGNSORI Co., Ltd. 主办并举办,取消了造型的简单性和复杂性,不仅通过优秀的设计实现创意的具体化,并赋予产品创造潜力真正的价值。以这样的目标为基础,期待着由设计者,公司,设计机关及设计工作室推出最佳的设计理念,构成卓越的设计形态,制作出有创意的作品。

Copyright © DESIGNSORI Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. CEO, Doyoung Kim / Business license number : 454-86-01044 (Address) #14057, 905 49, Beolmal-ro 102beon-gil, Dongan-gu, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea

关于我们

• 京畿道安养市东安区冠阳洞891,905

世界 English

• Email : info@kdesignaward.com

韩国 Korea

• Email : info@kdesignaward.com